Home > 兩岸猿聲啼不住 > 擦亮你的眼睛
25 Jul

擦亮你的眼睛

Posted by 8 comments

我一定要幫翁詩傑講話。

好幾年前,當黃家定剛上位,翁詩傑剛當上署理總會長時,我問過身邊一位“熟知政治”的朋友。他說翁詩傑的前途就是到此為止,不可能有機會成為總會長。翁詩傑能坐到目前的位子靠的是基層的力量。可是事實上馬華政治一向來靠的都是裙帶關系。過去五十年來皆如此,沒有例外。我唯唯諾諾,可是心中犯嘀咕。

那一陣子有些人甚至因此跟翁詩傑劃清關系,免得將來被套上“翁詩傑派系”的頭銜。從這一點可以看得出沒有人認為翁詩傑能更上一層樓。好事份子甚至將馬華分成A、B派,大肆評論一番。所謂“評論”,炒的不過是冷飯,以馬華過去的模式所下的結論。

好了。叫這些所謂事事批評員大跌眼鏡,翁詩傑以一面倒的票數成了總會長。事事批評員忙著為自己滅火,提出了種種的論點來解釋為什么翁詩傑會中選。有些人還歸咎于“世界的大趨勢使然”,拿奧巴馬,天象,等來應證自己的論點。

可是像我們這種小人物們都知道翁詩傑一定會中選,原因再簡單不過,資訊的進步使到小人物也可以很快很準確的獲取消息,不再是老油條們散播的一面倒的消息。因而小人物們的判斷也不再是一面倒。他們都相信跟知道馬華需要的是羅賓漢,而不是令人火滾的政治老油條。

我說的,信不信由你。你可以說我是事后孔明。不過當下一屆總會長直選實行時,請擦亮你的眼睛看清楚翁詩傑如何再次蟬連總會長。

Categories: 兩岸猿聲啼不住
Tags:
  1. 阿洪
    July 26th, 2009 at 11:20 | #1

OTK was on 988 radio, Friday morning. His talking, view points expressed seems like a man with good logical & practical thinking.
    However I could hardly recall what actual results he delivered so far since become MCA no.1 besides sideline CSL.
    This is major concern .. he got to show what he can DO also.

• drkhtang
      July 27th, 2009 at 08:09 | #2

I cannot say you are wrong, but please look at both Ling Liong Sik and Ong Kar Ting, what have they achieved when they were in the same position?

I am not putting Ong Tee Keat at the position of super hero, but at least he does what what others don’t even dare to try. Imagine if someone step forward and offer you 50 million to shut up, or else you will be made disappear. How many people can resist the offer and the withstand the threat? I am not saying he has been offered, but throughout the exercise I am sure he was given exit route with better personal benefits. The fact that he is still doing it shows that he is not quitting until the fact is fully unveiled.

Chua Soi Lek, I don’t even want to talk about him. He and Ling and Ong brothers and many others MCA oldies have no difference at all. They are in politics for personal agenda, not the people.

I appreciate what he has done so far, and hope he can deliver what he promised.

2. jiarenyouyue
    July 25th, 2009 at 23:33 | #3

believe me… the day will come…

• drkhtang
      July 26th, 2009 at 11:04 | #4

either way, we won’t be around to witness it.

3. jiarenyouyue
    July 25th, 2009 at 22:31 | #5

hong guan…shi jie da tong…

• drkhtang